Foreclosure in 19403>Question Details, Home Buyer in Norristown, PA

I am looking for help with foreclosure scam in Marietta,Ga. The property is in E. Cobb,Cty.,30068

Asked by, Norristown, PA Thu Aug 30, 2012

I "signed on" with a forensic specialist who said he discovered fraudulant
loan that my husband and I had signed with Chase, and would work to get it resolved and avoid foreclosure on my credit report. How do I go forward and get him out of the property and get a release from Chase as I have no money from this process, and the so-called F>S> is living rent free in the house now for 2 years.

Help the community by answering this question:


I would contact your states attornney on this problem, be very careful who you work with.
Good luck,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 13, 2013
I'm not an expert in this field, but I would recommend calling the Cobb County Sheriff's Department. Either that, or the FBI as Jim suggested.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 31, 2012
I would call the local FBI office, but only if my own hands were clean, good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 30, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer