Foreclosure in 95126>Question Details

Tg1199, Home Buyer in 95131

I am looking for an agent who specializes in short-sale and bank-owned properties in San Jose, CA

Asked by Tg1199, 95131 Sat Sep 8, 2012

Answers

7
Hi tg and thanks for your post.

I am a Realtor in San Jose as well, but let me mirror Terri's comment that limiting yourself to short sales and foreclosures severly limits your housing choices and, if you think that these will guarantee you a savings on the home, think again. Our market is still impacted with buyers that even the most unappealing home has multiple bids all over asking price. The strategy of short sale and foreclosures being 10-15 percent less than market really no longer applies, and your best strategy will involve timing, financing and down payment more than distressed properties.

So here's my recommendations for Realtors, call Charles Butterfield below. I have known of Charles forever (it seems) and he is astute and honest. Then there is Terri Vellios who I have known through Trulia for more than two years. She is highly knowledgeable, versatile and service oriented. Flavio Tejada--like me--is one of a handful of agents who provides rebates from our commissions to buyers. He's usually spot on with his answers, and of course he and I both believe in service to our customers at reasonable fees.

So there you have it...three referrals for great agents. Give them a calk and good lick in you search!

Grace Morioka
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Thanks Grace, it probably not the time to buy if one has to make an offer 15% over the asking price for an umappealing property.
Flag Sun Sep 9, 2012
Ps yikes, stupid iPad.... I meant to say, give them a call and good luck in your search. Auto correction is so insipid sometimes!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Are you a seller or a buyer? I will assume a buyer since you also put Bank Owned in the question.

I would ask why you are limiting yourself to distressed properties? There are many other properties to consider, depending on what your goal is.

I suggest you have a personal in office consultation or more with Agents/Brokers and then decide who is going to work in your best interest.

Have an amazing day!
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Dear Tg1199,
If you have any further question and/or concern, please visit my website or call me.

Lamson Dang
408-595-6205
http://lamsondang.com
Web Reference: http://lamsondang.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Hi TG, I have written over 300 Offers on REO Properties and have won out
for my clients against as many as 42 other offers! I have a lot of experience
with short Sales as well. Please call me so I can explain the difference between
the average offer and a Strong Offer that I write. (408) 228-7867

AMICI REAL ESTATE

Bradley Wilson
488 Blossom Hill Rd. Suite B
San Jose, CA 95123
Bradley@AMICIrealestate.com
AMICIrealestate.com
DRE 01491944 NMLS 340990
Direct: (408) 228-7867
FAX: (408) 273-6975
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012

There are ton of of agents out there who could help you buyer sell homes in shortsale. I, personally have represented buyers/sellers In shortsale in the past 3 years. So, if you are looking to interview agents who could help you with what you need, please put down my name and number and when we final meet, I will show you list of my approved letters.

Thank you.

Gabriel Nguyen
408-426-1441
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Thank you for your question tg1199

I have a great deal of experience with short sale and bank owned properties here in the San Jose Area.

I expect that you are looking for the best deal, is that correct?"

I look for the best deal whether it is a short sale, bank owned property, probate sale, company owned property, regular distress sale or a sale for some other reason. I do not limit myself and my clients to only short sales and bank owned properties.

I get my clients the best deals wherever I can find them.

For more information, you may call me at my cell phone: (408)509-6218

Charles Butterfield MBA
Real Estate Broker/REALTOR
American Realty
Cell Phone: (408)509-6218
Fax: (408)269-3597
Email Address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com
DRE#00901872
.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012