Foreclosure in Mission Viejo>Question Details

Eopanasik, Home Buyer in

I am looking for a realtor who can help us buy foreclosure, RIO or short sale single-family house in MV.

Asked by Eopanasik, Sun Oct 28, 2012

Answers

12
Hello Eopanasik,
It will be my pleasure to help you to purchase property, I am expert on REO, and Short sale. If you email me your criteria I will set you up in my listing which you receive emil every day base on your criteria.
Please contact with me at mattbabayan@aol.com or cell 949-463-6227.
Thank you
Matt Babayan
Hello Eopanasik
I would like the opportunity to help you in the process of buying a home/property in mission Viejo
In mission Viejo there are properties that have the lake mission Viejo privileges this can be a bonus and there is a monthly few for this as well between $19. A. $24. Per month Once it is on the property it is always there does not come off the property
The market this year is properties going up in value. There are some you could get for a great deal. Most REO properties are comparable with the other homes on the market and do not last very long.
I deal with short sales and know what they are looking for when you make an offer just as REO properties
I would like to be interviewed to help you find a property.

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAReaHomes@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Hi Eopanasik

I'm a Realtor in Orange County, and also a Real Estate Investor, (and there is a BIG difference in mindset beween the 2, luckily I understand both sides of it)... So depending on whether you want to buy to live in it or buy as an investment, I can help you...

Feel free to contact me so we can discuss further

Aisha Williams
Aisha.Williams313@gmail.com
Eopanasik,

My suggestion is to interview agents and ask for proof they've closed a good number of each type of these transactions. Usually on large REO or short sale teams - their buyer's agents will be well versed in helping buyers like yourself. There are also individual agents that have the right knowledge and training to assist you. Just interview a few before committing.
Thank you for your suggestions. Are you working in Mission Viejo and surrounding areas? if not then do you have somebody that you could recommend? I sow your Trulia profile and was impressed by many recommendations of your previous clients. Thanks in advance.
Flag Sun Oct 28, 2012
Find a local Mission Viejo agent who can show you that they have worked with buyers and closed sales with buyers in Mission Viejo. Currently, there are only about 20 active listings that are a Short Sale or REO in Mission Viejo. You need someone local who networks with local Mission Viejo agents so you have the best opportunity to have your offer accepted against other offers, or even know about potential new listings before they come on the market.

Best of luck to you.
My question for you would be, how long have you been looking, is this home for you to live in or an investment property? There are so many things that come into play with a Realtor finding you a home. I would be happy to talk with you to see if I can be of help in your search. Drop me an email and we can talk.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realtly
estatepricing@yahoo.com
DRE 1405146
Hi Eopanaskik,
My broker and I specialize in commercial and residential investment also
REO's, and Short Sales. You are more than welcome to contact us at moni@monirealestate.com
Not sure what you mean by RIO but REO homes are the same as foreclosure. There's homes in mission viejo but it depends on what your approved for and how many homes are available that fit your criteria.
If you'd like help you can contact me, I live in mission viejo as well, so I know all the areas.
Jodi Valdes
949-330-0976
You can read my reviews as well.
I'd be happy to help you find a property. Inventory is low right now, especially REO's (bank owned) homes and those that do come on the market sell quickly and often over asking price. I'd be happy to send you the latest new REO's (bank owned / foreclosures) and short sales as soon as they come on the market. You can reach me via email at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com.
Hello Eopanasik, I understand your question, but would like to ask you a question in return. How do you plan to pay for the property? ( Cash? A loan? Some combination of the two.?)

Most people will be financing their purchase with a loan, in which case it is very important to have a lender lined up, in addition to your Realtor.

You need to consult with both of them, and they with one another, to help you develop a strategy for a purchase. As Joe already answered, most of us experienced Realtors have both lenders to recommend, AND sources of properties not necessarily yet on the MLS.

In today's seller's market, a buyer needs experienced professionals at his side, to cut through the pitfalls of just waiting for houses to pop onto the MLS, only to be swarmed upon by 10 or 20 other buyers, looking for the same type of property.

ANY experienced ( I've been selling houses in South Orange County for over 36 years!) Realtor should have the resources to help you. Find one, and stick with him or her, and you should find success in your search.

Bob Phillips, Realty One Group
(949) 643-2100
BobPhillipsRE@gmail.com
Eopanasik, I have been specializing in foreclosures for past 5 years -our team has sold over 500 foreclosures and working with short sales more recently in last two years. I'd appreciate the opportunity to help. Please look at my trulia profile with comments from recent past buyers and sellers as well.
Thank you

Michelle Mattera
michellemattera80@gmail.com
Eopanasik,

I can help you out with your needs. I represent a seller that buys homes at the court house steps and re-sells them. Give me a call or send me an emal.

Joe Homs
joe@joehoms.com
949-625-4533