Foreclosure in Beverly Hills>Question Details

Alameh, Home Buyer in 90210

I am looking for a real estate agent that has extensive experience in purchasing foreclosure properties in auction. Please leave your phone# or

Asked by Alameh, 90210 Tue Dec 15, 2009

e-mail address and I will contact you.

Answers

5
Ludwig Parsamian, Ph.D. CRS’s answer
Hello Alameh,

There are different kinds of actions. Trustee Sale Actions, Third Party actions, Auctioneers Auctions, etc.
Even though there are actions, but have some differences, with strategies and tactics.
What you exactly need? Buying only one or you are an investor, looking for many?

Should you have any question, please call me at anytime.

Tel. 818-281-5889
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 15, 2009
Grant, not knocking it but I was at the auction block and I can tell you that it is ran by a very well connected few and it takes a serious in-the-know to get what you want. However, it isn't impossible but it really isn't worth the hassle, it is worth the $2-3K that bidders charge. I have investor clients that get it after a few failed attempts and then trying bidders.. Experienced investors know better than to try and do it themselves. That is a fact. However, are there a few of them doing it on their own? Absolutely. Are they well connected? That would be an open ended discussion.
I agree that there are a lot of "smoke and mirrors" at these auctions, however I respectfully disagree with Ted. If you come armed and have the real estate knowledge behind you about what you are buying and the condition of the property (among many other items) you can do well.
It usually takes an experienced and well connected auction bidder (not an agent). Nothing against agents but they are out gunned at the auction. I work with a very well established bidding house that can assist you. In fact they were even interviewed on MSNBC as a leader in the industry. Call me for more info.
Hello Alameh,

There are a number of questions that come with purchasing a foreclosed property at auction. I can help you successfully and confidently buy at an auction.

Grant Linscott
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com