Foreclosure in Staten Island>Question Details

Robin, Other/Just Looking in Myrtle Beach, SC

I am looking for a foreclosed two bedroom homes in Staten Island. Are there special realtors that deal with foreclosure homes and how do I find them?

Asked by Robin, Myrtle Beach, SC Fri Apr 30, 2010

With foreclosed homes can a buyer do a walk through?

Answers

3
Irena Popilevsky’s answer
Hi Robin,

I specialize in foreclosure and short sale homes. I can send you a complete list of foreclosures and short sale homes on Staten Island, NY
You can walk through the home, complete a home inspection and determine condition. Please provide me with your email address and I will be more than happy to email you the list of foreclosures and/or short sale homes.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 1, 2010
Hi Robin,
I can help you find and buy foreclosures here in Staten Island. These properties come in many different areas, prices and conditions. You can do a walk through in foreclosed homes and if you make an accepted offer you can do a home inspection, but the home is sold As Is.

Bob at VIP 718-967-2600.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 1, 2010
Why limit yourself to only foreclosed homes? Many sellers are distressed and unless you can buy with ALL CASH you may not be able to compete with other buyers looking for bank-owned listings.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 1, 2010