Foreclosure in 11782>Question Details

Christine Ge…, Home Buyer in Sayville, NY

I am looking for a coop in Sayville between $100,000 and $125,000 with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath

Asked by Christine Gelish, Sayville, NY Mon Oct 22, 2012

Answers

4
Anna Brocco’s answer
Consider working with an agent of your own; also check http://www.mlsli.com for available area properties. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 22, 2012
Hi Christine, in Sayville there is currently only one co-op that fits your criteria. It's a short sale and has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, located at 334 Lakland Ave. Sayville, 11782 and listed for $105,000. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
#1 Listing & Selling Brokerage in NY
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
Hello Christine. Congratulations on your decision to make that big purchase. It is a great time to do so. If you need assistance in your search, you should consider working with a Real Estate Agent who could better assist you. Additionally, you could also check out http://www.mlsli.com for available co-op's and Realtor's. You could also check the local newspapers, and other local print ads for availability.

Also remember to get your team in place, including your Realtor. This would include a mortgage advisor who could help with pre-approval if financing, and a Real Estate Attorney for the closing process.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
Looking for a property can be much easier than you may think.

I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a property out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.
I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. You can enter the rest of the information yourself when you log into your account.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150