Foreclosure in Tampa>Question Details

Msdotson90, Renter in Tallahassee, FL

I am looking for a 4bd home in Tampa.

Asked by Msdotson90, Tallahassee, FL Thu May 30, 2013

Answers

9
Where in the Tampa area are you wanting to look and what price range. I'd be willing to help you find something that fits your needs and you'll love.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 30, 2013
Msdotson90, There are options for you consider. It is challenging to provide you with a specific answer as your question is vague. Are you looking to rent or to buy? Price point? etc.

Perhaps, additional information would provide you with tangible information for you to use in your search for a new home.

Sincerely

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com
941.313.1234

If you would like to search the MLS like an agent, visit our website and sign up for your free Listing Book account. This powerful search program allows you to set up your personal homefinder criteria and save your favorite homes, follow recent solds all in real time! Find the home you’re searching for quickly.
Please use my web site to look at every home on the MLS at http://www.homes-tampa.com.
Hi Msdotson90, There are a few good deals for foreclosure with 4 bed. Can you please narrow down your criteria, so we can help you better. Is there a point of interest that you will like to be near, like work, schools, university, airport, etc. What is your price range? Tampa is a big city and consist of many diverse communities. If you need some help please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I will take into account all your needs and your bottom line to guide you during the process of buying a home and make it an easy transaction for you. Below is my contact information.
Franches Schnell, REALTOR
(813) 784-2663
Email Realtor.Franches@live.com
Future Home Realty, Inc
If you can pay ALL CASH and are willing to take a lot of risk, you can buy directly at the courthouse foreclosure auction. You must pay ALL CASH immediately and will not get a clear title and the owner or a tenant may also need to be evicted.

Otherwise if you need to buy "retail" then you will very likely be competing with probably 20 other buyers for the same property. Cash will help but we also have many, many ALL CASH investors.

If you're buying to occupy as your primary residence then you may want to limit your search to Fannie Mae properties. That way you do not have to compete with investors for the first couple of weeks. You will still have several owner-occupant buyers competing with you to get the house.

If your price range is at least $250k then you may want to go ahead and build a new house. That way you don't have to get caught up in our Frenzied market in Tampa.

Alma Kee
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

PS You should get a Realtor to help you so you can see the "true" availability. Trulia and other Realtor websites will list properties as "active" when in fact they are already gone and are only soliciting "backup" offers.
Tampa has a lot to offer and you'll find it's centrally located to many area attractions, historical venues, sandy beaches and fine schools/universities.

Give me a call or send me an e-mail with your ideal home or r you can start your home search right away by going to http://luxuryfloridahomes.listingbook.com/?&page=buying

Lisa L. Lowe , e-PRO® REALTOR®
Professional Buyers Consultant

Tampa Suncoast Realty, Inc. – Luxury Real Estate Division
15310 Amberly Drive | Tampa Palms, FLORIDA 33647
8351 Blind Pass Road | St. Pete Beach, FLORIDA 33706
813.434.0708 Direct | 813.200.1554 e-Fax Secure
Tampa Bay's Resource for Home Buyers
An Attorney-Owned Real Estate Firm Helping Buyers Find Any Type of Property

Quicksilver Real Estate Group helps people throughout the Tampa Bay region find and purchase the home of their dreams.

Contact me Adrian McMillian
(813)449-0290 or adrianmcmillian@quicksilverrealestate.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Tampa Bay is a great city to live in....

Contact me and I'll help you with any questions, you might have.

Cary Noriega, Realtor
(813)382-7000
noriegacary@gmail.com
I'd love to help! Contact me soon so we can discuss details.

Ian Walters
813-477-3504
Iwalters@prutropical.com