Foreclosure in San Antonio>Question Details

Michael, Both Buyer and Seller in San Antonio, TX

I am looking for a REO and a foreclosure expert/specialist for San Antonio Tx and surrounding areas.

Asked by Michael, San Antonio, TX Wed Feb 2, 2011

I am a real estate investor looking for houses to purchase and looking for hard money lenders or private investors who want to make money.

Answers

5
Michael!! You are in the right place my friend.. Every investor that I work with just loves me to to death because I shoot quick and duck fast! ;)

I have personally bought and sold 1498 homes in San Antonio and surrounding areas... I no longer fix up homes and sell them at a profit because I'd like to keep the rest of my hair... but I find tons of them faster than you can buy them. But, I need to qualify myself... speed is the key to winning the investor race in San Antonio. I will only work with you if you are willing to go see a home at the drop of a hat... when I run into one that has a huge spread on it... you have to be ready to get out there THAT DAY or you will miss it!

I have several investors I work with now, and we go through them like hotcakes.. give me a call if you would like to met up sometime and talk over lunch... I can always use another investor to throw in the mix.

I bring some experience to the table that is unmatched in this arena... too many details to throw down on trulia... but if you want to shoot me an e-mail we can talk.

I have 5 homes right now that you can pick up for less than HALF what they are worth! Gotta love those 40cents on the dollar homes!
Hey Michael, I'm a full time investor here in San Antonio, I'm a wholesale buyer, and I'm doing foreclosures with private and hard money. We've got an informal mixer for investors tomorrow night (Thursday), should be a dozen or so attending. Shoot me an email or give me call if you'd like to go with, i'll email the deets.

Check out my website for more info.

Tony Z
Web Reference: http://www.ITFtraining.com
i am and reo agent here in san antonio, i have a few contacts for hard money lender you can call. I work with investor to buy homes and also sell those homes on open market. contact me , Robertpouncy@yahoo.com
Hi, Michael,

We have access to ALL the homes that are for sale in the greater San Antonio area, including REOs and other Foreclosures. There are many available lenders who like investing in these homes. If you would like to discuss your options, I would be happy to assist you.

Doc Stephens, REALTOR
Web Reference: http://TellEllen.com
It's hard to believe you haven't gotten any responses yet on this. I would love to work for you in the Oklahoma City area.