Foreclosure in Columbus>Question Details

khicksrosevi…, Other/Just Looking in Columbus, OH

I am looking at a vacant house which the bank took back and the house is waiting to revert to HUD. Is there any way to cut that process short?

Asked by, Columbus, OH Mon Jul 14, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


Your best option ( and i have never seen it work ) is to go to the auditors website find out what bank owns it and get ahold of the bank directly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 16, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer