Foreclosure in 19010>Question Details

Roti, Home Buyer in 19010

I am interested to buy a distressed home.

Asked by Roti, 19010 Sun Aug 3, 2008

Is there any best way to go about it and find a listing like MLS? I would rather buy bank owned fore closed home in mainline area, PA. Where can I get information besides going to the court or places like that?

Help the community by answering this question:


Wow what a hot market right now for these kind of sales.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 3, 2008
Hey Roti,
I work with lots of investors and have a specific search that captures your best deals on the market: REO's, short sales, HUD homes and Estate sales. That way I do the work for you and you don't have to waste your time going from one website to the next...
Please contact me if you're interested or call 215-360-7573.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 3, 2008
Go to the web.,,, Or you can go to google and search from there.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 3, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer