Michelle, Home Buyer in Upper West Side, New...

I am interested in this property. Please email me at crmservices@bellsouth.net

Asked by Michelle, Upper West Side, New York, NY Sun May 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3093122876--E-36th-St-201-…

Answers

4
I have some nice properties in that area if you are interested. Please contact me. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
Are you shopping for a Home? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, building or Re-Financing your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from an FDIC member Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry.

I look forward to working with you! And making your dreams a REALITY
Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England Member FDIC /Dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
Keep in mind that when looking at RealtyTrac ads, some of the information may be inaccurate, nor updated; you could be looking at a lis pendens, notice of default; some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be if the default is satisfied by the owner. If interested in such properties, work with an agent of your own, most do end up being listed by a broker....
Hey Michelle call me and ill be happy to take u for a showing

Ferhana Naeem
Coldwell banker reliable
Cell 7185171213
Office 7189213100