Foreclosure in Lakeville>Question Details

Interestedbu…, Home Buyer in Lakeville, MN

I am interested in the property located at 24351 Rice Lake Drive, Lakeville, MN 55044. It is currently owned by Deutsche Bank National Trust

Asked by Interestedbuyer, Lakeville, MN Tue Dec 22, 2009

Company. Can you provide me with contact information regarding the purchase of this property? Please contact me at robbin.olson@netzero.com

Answers

8
Did you find a house in Rice Lake?
We have a 3 acre treed lot for sale in Rice Lake...interested?
The question was from December 2009. This property fell out of redemption and was sold in May 2010.
As stated below, it is still in redemption. If you want additional information, let me know.

Scott Hutchinson
Edina Realty
scotthutchinson@edinarealty.com
http://www.scotthutchinson.edinarealty.com
C: 612 396-0692
Property is not yet owned by Bank. It is still in the redemption period and may be occupied by the owners. DO NOT drive up to the house to check is there is a posting. Unless the house is vacant and abandoned the bank can not touch it during the six months of redemption. But perhaps you could contact them or have someone assist you.

If you need specifics feel free to contact me.
The home at 24351 Rice Lake Drive is not currently on the market. The last listing was cancelled on May 1st, 2008.
Not finding this address in the tax records. Is the address correct?
Bank owned properties can take some time to come on the market if there are title issues that need to be cleared up before it can be sold and you cannot purchase it until it comes on the market on the MLS. Some banks will require the properties to be marketed for a certain length of tie before they will respond to any offers. It is best to find a Realtor who understands and is familiar with purchasing bank owned properties.
Web Reference: http://RachelLuckow.com
Property is not yet on the market. Last listed on MLS back in 2008. You will not be able to buy direct from Duetsche Bank and they use several different asset management companies so it can be hard to find out who the property is assigned to.

Is the house empty? If so there may be a posting on it with some kind of contact information.