Ashley Leona…, Home Buyer in Commercial Circle In...

I am interested in the 3 bedroom home on Maple street in Mechanic falls. I've made several attempts to contact the broker - he wont return my calls.

Asked by Ashley Leona Gotto, Commercial Circle Industrial P, Springfield, OH Mon Jul 22, 2013

I was wondering what the status is, the sign is still up in the window, and I have noticed the price has dropped in the past month or two. Who do I contact to view this property.

Answers

3
Cape Cod Real Estate for Sale’s answer
Unfortunately, not all agents are prompt in returning calls. You can always call the office direct or if you are working with an agent, they can find out the information for you. Best of luck.
That home is no longer available as it is under contract. Tell me what you are looking for and I can see if I can help. I need to know where you want to live and your price range. Please remember these foreclosures are not easy to finance as they are not up and running and the bank needs a home to be in running condition unless you get a special kind of loan.
I'm here to help sjould you eed it.

LindaB
207-754-3310
I would be happy to show you the home.

I can be reached at 782-2209.

Bethany