Foreclosure in Florida>Question Details

Jose Puras, Other/Just Looking in Melbourne, FL

I am interested in photographing foreclosure properties for banks in the Central Florida area. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Asked by Jose Puras, Melbourne, FL Thu Oct 14, 2010

Good day,

My name is Jose Puras. I am hoping someone here can help me get the contact information for the persons or departments in charge of handling my request.
I am interested in photographing foreclosure properties in the Central Florida area for Banks. I currently reside in Melbourne, FL. I have the proper equipment that includes but is not limited to a laptop computer, a 12mp camera and photo editing software, as well as reliable transportation. Anything else I may need would be no problem getting.
If they can give me 1% of their trust, I will earn the other 99%. I just need an opportunity and I will do a great job. Any guidance that can be provided is greatly appreciated.
Please advise.
Thank you for your time.
Jose Puras

Help the community by answering this question:

Answers

4
I take photos for a company in NY called Focus Preservation Realty. I am a Realtor in Charlotte County, FL. You can contact them to see if they have any openings for your area of Florida. Contact me and I will send you the information. Also, I found a company on Craigslist that was looking for someone to take photos for the Ft. Myers area.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Punta Gorda, FL tammyhayesre@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 14, 2010
You would need to call listing agents who list REO and sell your services.

Andrew and Elena Ollick
Amerivest Realty
239-206-4500
eo@oceanhomesrealty.com
Latest Post: Housing Has Finally Hit the Bottom
http://www.andrewollick.com/realestateblog
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 14, 2010
Generally listing agents handle the photography--therefore consider contacting/visiting local realty offices, make them aware of the services you offer and possibly leave a few fliers, etc., and or ask to see if they hold staff meeteings, if so, ask if you can speak at one of those meetings for a few minutes about your services.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 14, 2010
Banks generally rely upon the Realtors they hire to provide photography. You might want to offer your services to Realtors or asset managers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 14, 2010
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Brick, NJ
MVP'08
Contact
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Foreclosure in Florida > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer