Foreclosure in 60586>Question Details

Clorinda1, Renter in 49460

I am interested in homes owned by Deutsche Bank National Trust Company for residence of 16764 Hazelwood Dr. Plainfield, IL

Asked by Clorinda1, 49460 Thu Sep 22, 2011

Research you request property and it looks as it the Hazelwood address has not completed the full foreclosure process and is currently not listed. Often time it could be in the redemption period may be 2 months or more depending on where this property is in the process. Thanks you
Hi Clorinda,

I jsut looked this property up on the MLS and I can see that it is not listed by anyone currently. If it is a foreclosed home that Deutsched Bank owns (REO - Real Estate Owned by the bank), they will eventually put it up on the market for sale with a listing Broker. As of this minute I don't see it available unfortunately.

I hope that helps!

Thanks again,

Paris L. Smith
I don't think they've complete foreclosure process on that property yet. And it still would need to be listed on the market.