Foreclosure in Poulsbo>Question Details

Whitney, Both Buyer and Seller in Port Hadlock, WA

I am interested in buying a foreclosure home

Asked by Whitney, Port Hadlock, WA Tue Apr 1, 2008

I am interested in buying a foreclosure home in auction and the auction is this friday I need to find out any details I need and fast I am really not sure where to look and everywhere I call the send me somewhere else and end up being disconnected. Please help me fast

Answers

2
I would call around to find a local Realtor that is knowledgeable about the process. There are many things to consider in finding the value. In my area I have helped many people buy foreclosures. It takes a lot if privy information to make an educated decision when buying.
If you know who the auction company's name is go on their web site and log in as a consumer. It will instruct you on what you need (earnest money, down payment,%) in order to place a bid on any property list for auction with them with or without a Realtor. The site will allow you to click on the property and print any information they have on the property. Auction Company webs are very user friendly.