Foreclosure in Pendleton>Question Details

Love To Own, Home Owner in Pendleton, OR

I am interested in a bank foreclosure that is being held by Recontrust ..how do you find the starting bid and how can we look inside of the house?

Asked by Love To Own, Pendleton, OR Thu Sep 22, 2011

We know where the house is, have looked at the outiside and know what they would like to get but the word out is that they have rescheduled this house bid because no one wanted to bid what the bank wanted to get...so again, how do we find the starting bid? K Lewis La Grande, Oregon

Answers

1
If it is really a home that is in foreclosure then it will be auctioned off at the county courthouse and they have to advertise it in the local newspaper. Check there for the auction date.

It it has already gone through foreclosure then it is no longer a foreclosure but is owned by someone, most often the bank. Then it becomes a bank owned or REO property and no longer should be called a foreclosure since that process would be over. I have no idea what Recntrust is, but it sounds like a bank. If so it is a bank owned home and will be listed for sale with a local Realtor at some point and when it is any Realtor can get you into see it.