Foreclosure in Seaside>Question Details

donalovin114, Home Buyer in Harbor City, CA

I am interested in Vanderhill Rd Torrance, CA 90505 home pls advice how to place a auction

Asked by donalovin114, Harbor City, CA Sun Feb 9, 2014

Answers

3
The prior responses w regard to the home on Vanderhill is correct. The home is pending as short sale - its a funky situation that I will tell u more about if u contact me directly. I live on Vanderhill and have worked the area for over 20 years, so I'm familiar w literally every home in the neighborhood.
310-920-9387. Info@cjenna.com.
5224 Vanderhill RD, Torrance 90505 is already Pending, that is under contract. However it is a Short Sale. By definition, Short Sales can have serious problems associated. If you'd like more detailed information about this home or similar homes we have in zip 90505, please let me know. Sandy Awty. I'm a local Torrance Real Estate Broker. 310-316-3295.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 9, 2014
There are two properties in foreclosure on Vanderhill Rd in Torrance. One has a Notice of Trustee Sale filed against it. This property is currently listed in the MLS as a short sale and is pending. The other only has a Notice of Default filed against it. It is not currently listed for sale nor is there a Trustee Sale date set.

If either of these homes were to end up at the Trustee Sale / Foreclosure Auction, you would have to bid on them on the court house steps and pay ALL CASH at the close of bidding. No financing is accepted at these sales.

If you have further question on these homes or others in Torrance, please feel comfortable contacting me directly.

Shel-lee Davis BRE #01817412
Real Estate Consultant
International Real Estate Specialist - IRES®
Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES®
Certified Home Seller Advisor - CHSA®
Certified Home Buyer Advisor - CHBA®
Member - National Association of Certified Expert Advisors - NAEA®
Certified Distressed Property Expert - CDPE®
RE/MAX Estate Properties
424-2HELP12 (424-243-5712)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 9, 2014