Foreclosure in Edenvale>Question Details

Mamie L. Pa, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

I am helping to look for a foreclosure home for my daughter. Can you help me or advise me. My name is Donni-Dian Pa.

Asked by Mamie L. Pa, San Jose, CA Sat Aug 3, 2013

Answers

4
Is there a reason for limiting your search to just foreclosure homes? These days there are very few remaining in the Bay Area because almost every home in a decent neighborhood has appreciated to the point that they are no longer short sales.

Probably a better goal is to search for a home that suits your daughter's needs at a good/decent price, whether that be a foreclosure or a regular sale.
To answer your question, yes I could help you search for foreclosure homes. However, I would also look for good deals on homes that are not foreclosure homes. Best to keep all options open.
Flag Thu Feb 13, 2014
very few foreclosed homes on the market these days. It is often sold in the condition buyers do not know what to do. Often it is done with cash since many lenders will not approve the conditions.

That goes with short sales these days. The number of home owners under water is very small percentage now.
Hi Donni-Dian Pa,

I am an REO (bank foreclosed property) listing agent for Bank of America, EMC, Chase, IAS-REO. I have been an REO listing agent since 2007. I have the experience and knowledge to help you purchase an REO.

I can help and advise you in finding and transacting an REO (foreclose home).

Call me (408-316-0793) or email (rpablaza@comcast.net) so we can get started in finding the right REO property for your daughter.
Donni-Dian Pa,

Thanks for your inquiry. We may have a home for you to consider. It is one block from San Jose State University. Please email or call, so that we can discuss if this home is appropriate for you.

Rod

408.840.3154

rod@wolffgroup.biz
Here is one REO/Bank Own Property in San Jose...just got listed!
http://1826orlandodrive.agentmarketing.com/
Flag Sat Apr 5, 2014