Stenda, Home Buyer in Fort Myers Estates,...

I am from the U.K. I am looking to buy a holiday home. I previously owned a house in Leesburg so i have enough money not a lot to puchase outright.

Asked by Stenda, Fort Myers Estates, Fort Myers, FL Mon Nov 15, 2010

We sold a house about 4 years ago.We are looking to buy we will only be here for the months of Dec To March. We have around $70 ,000

Answers

12
Hi Stenda:
I have Foreign National Money available to lend. Loan would be a 5/1 ARM -fixed for five years and would require 40% down payment. This program has a feature allowing for 100% financing! I will explain this to you should you be interested. I Lend in Florida only and have over 30 years of experience.
I also can refer you to a top Realtor who can find you the perfect property should you need help.

I look forward to hearing from you.
I think you could find a nice condo for that price. Please feel free to call me at 239-677-0505 or email me at myrealtorkathryn@gmail.com.
Good Morning Stenda, =)

Hope your search for answers has been productive. Now is obviously a great time to buy! As far as price, it really depends on what city you are looking at. Cape Coral will most likely give you the most for your money.

If you would like to get a more expensive home and get financing for the rest. I know someone who is doing foreign national lending for 40% down.

Send me an email or call for property information.

Have a Beautiful Day!

A.J. Ackerman
239-565-7867
aj@ackermanswfl.com
Web Reference: http://ackermanswfl.com
Dear Stenda

I am also from the UK, you will love South West Florida.

Good luck in your house hunting.
Best regards
Colin

239 634 9499
You have a lot of answers to review! Because you are planning to use the property for a few months of the year, you may consider a condominium in a gated community. This would be easier to lock up and feel that the property is secure when you are away.

Feel free to use our web site below to search for properties that meet your needs.

PS, feel free to contact us directly for suggestions.

David Lang
Keller Williams Elite Realty
239-677-8780 cell
I think you might find that a home located in Lehigh Acres would best fit your budget. Please feel free to look through our inventory and see if anything interests you. Here is a link....... http://iwfl.idxnetwork.com/804271w/index.php?main=filter002

let me know if I can help.

Mark
If you send me more information on what your looking for I would be happy to assist you the best way that I can. Please contact me at your earliest convince at Irenesamol@yahoo.com. In the mean time check out http://www.RealEstateSimpleSolutions.com

Thank you so much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

The S & S Team has Simple Solutions to all your Real Estate Needs, let us help you!
Would you be intersted in Fort Myers or Naples? I just recently sold a lovely condo in Bonita Springs, newer with resort style amenities to a buyer from Europe, he was thrilled! That unit was a 2/2 and sold for $67,000. If you are intersted in learning more about this or similar areas, feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Sue Christiano
Christiano Realty
239-898-1194
Signature Service, Exceptional Results
Dear Ms. Stenda: I am a C.I.P.S which is a certified international property specialist which is a designation in the US for a very long training program to work with international clients. Thus, If you would like to talk further about acquiring your holiday home, please contact me. Kindest Regards, Chris Spina
Web Reference: http://www.spinarealty.com
Hi Stenda,
There are good opportunities to get a newer foreclosed home in $70,000 price range in Cape Coral and Lehigh Acres areas in Greater Fort Myers. We have helped hundreds of buyers from Europe this year. With International Marketing Specialist designation, I can guide you through the process. Please view my website for services I provide my clients and my professional experience. We can discuss details of your interest and time frame.Thanks
Denny Sharma, MS, ABR, IMS
Local Realtor since 1983
239-770-7427 -cell
Call me at 239-823-2980 or email me at Chris@QTeamRealEstate.com and we'll get started finding your new home. There are marvelous bargains available.

Chris Quackenbush
ePro Realtor
Sandals Realty
Ft Myers, FL
Stenda.....we would love to help. Please email me and we will begin on how to find you the right property.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com