Foreclosure in Crestview>Question Details

Sharonromine…, Home Buyer in Crestview, FL

I am either needing some land at least 3 acres and I would buy up to 25 or so with acres. Signed, sharonrominesroberts@hotmail.com

Asked by Sharonrominesroberts, Crestview, FL Mon Jun 11, 2012

I meant to put in there that if there was already a nice home with some acreage that would be good to. So if there is anyway you can help me I would really appreciate it very much. Have already been preapproved through USAA. It does not have to be a foreclosure. It can just be a home buying also. Thanks so much.

Answers

6
Sharon out of the areas of Fort Walton Beach, Niceville, Navarre and Crestview, I found 17 properties with a home that's at least 1700 sqft and at least 3 acres under $350k. (and most were under $300k). I think one actually had 25 acres on it. A few may bit a bit of a drive, so if you are still Active Duty, (going from the USAA prequal) you may want to consider which base you will be, to determine what kind of drive you might want to make daily. You can take a look here: The following are the links to the selected listings.
http://ecarmls.com/EmeraldReports/ListitLib/show_report.aspx…

If I can answer any additional questions for you, don't hesitate to ask.

Karen Butler, Realtor
Coldwell Banker United Realtors
Military Relocation Specialist
Karen@KarenButler.com
850-830-8780
Web Reference: http://www.KarenButler.com
Sharon,

I have two city blocks together at 5.96 acres raw land that I will take what I paid for half of it.

There is 2.95 +- acres in each of the two city blocks.

It is located in NorthEast Crestview in the county.

I am asking $47,000 for both blocks in a platted, undeveloped subdivision.

I paid $47,000 for each one back in 2005.

I can owner finance it with $7,000 down for 15 years.

Let me know if you are interested.

David Young
Hi Sharon,

I would appreciate the opportunity to assist you in your property search. Please give me a call so that we can better define your wants and needs. With that information I will conduct the research of all properties meeting your requirments so that we can make the best use of our time when we are ready to visit the available properties.

Jim Cook
Keller Williams Realty-Emerald Coast
E-mail: jcook.jim@gmail.com
Sharon, I would be glad to send you what we have listed on the land and home but it would help if you would give me your top dollar to spend. On the home it would be good to kow the number of bedrooms and baths and a few other details of what you would like. I can send all to you and you can read them at your leisure, with pictures.

Patti Gonzo
Pelican Real Estate
850-398-8266
eglingal@cox.net
Hello Sharon,
I am the area expert and would be happy to assist you!. Please give me a call.

Grace Ruud-Papadopoulos, Broker,
CDPE, CRS,GRI,e-PRO,LCM,SFR
850 902-1861
http://www.gracepapa.com
You may want to ask USAA what is the maximum land to improvement ratio they will accept. 25 acres would be a problem on most traditional residential mortgages. In my area we have trouble with anything over 5 acres because of the land value. But it is based on the ratio, not the size of the lot, the cheaper the land the larger the lot size can be without tipping the scale. You also must have similar sized lots on the appraisal as comps.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time