Foreclosure in West Hills>Question Details

veron seah, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

I am a foreigner and i wish to buy foreclosure properties at West hills ! Please brief me!

Asked by veron seah, Los Angeles, CA Sat Jul 27, 2013

Answers

5
We can certainly help you out. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com and give us a call. One of our loan officers will look at your situation and present you with some options.
Hi Vernon,

You have many options. Cash or financing. Another option to look at is time. When do you want to buy a property? Most foreclosure s take longer compared to regular sales.

Once you buy the properties, do you want to live in them? Fix and sell them? Rent them?
Each option has it cons and pros. Have you done any of the last two? I've done them all. So, I can guide you in what to expect along the way.

I'm here to help! Call me at (310) 463-8088.
You can buy foreclosed properties. Are you interested in those listed for sale on the internet, or are you interested in Trust Deed sales performed on the courthouse steps at various locations?
Courthouse steps auctions require cash (actually cashier checks). However, if you'd like to learn more about how you can (if you qualify) have as little as 25% cash down, with the rest is supplied through a loan, let me know.
Are you paying cash or looking to mortgage the home.

Visit my website at http://www.charles.jhagents.com and forward me your contact details and I will go through all available options and the process involved.
Anybody can buy a foreclosure property. All you have to do is have all cash!
You will have to identify which property you want to buy.
You cannot enter property to preview before sale
You will have to do a title search on the property to make sure it is clear. You will get no Title insurance.
You have to find out the foreclosure date.
You have to find out the foreclosure location
You have to find out the starting bid on the property
You have to find out how much the property is worth so when you bid you don't end up bidding too much
You have to be present at the time of the auction with the cash (or someone with your written authority to sign the sales receipt should you win the auction)
If you are successful in winning the bid, there are no refunds.