Foreclosure in Fairfax>Question Details

Maricel Zald…, Real Estate Pro in Coral Springs, FL

I am a Broker Lic. Real Estate, I want to know how can I to get realtors to my office. Thank you.

Asked by Maricel Zaldumbide, Coral Springs, FL Thu Mar 22, 2012

As a newer agent, I found my broker through her advertising, and was so impressed by her and the other agents in the office, I knew I wanted her to activate me. She is a teaching broker (we have several 20+ year realtors/B.A.s who all come to the classes) and all of the agents are happy, because she is just awesome. Always ready with advice, and just an awesome person to work for. The fact that she is among the elite brokers in the area is just icing on the cake. I am proud to call her my broker. Happy agents bring friends, and EXIT has an awesome referral program, so we grow pretty quickly.

Sony Kim
Associate Broker
Keller Williams
6820 Elm Street
McLean, VA 22101
703 244 3997

ADVERTISE/ offer training classes and ask experts to teach them and then do recruiting after the class from the roster of attendees. Offer GREAT incentives such as a fabulous commission structure, paid E&O insurance, etc. Think about what brought you to the first (or second) office -- what did you like, what did you dislike?

You are smart enough to know what to do and how to do it or you wouldn't be a licensed broker.

Janet M Lange
Are you saying that you want to get realtors to join your office?