Foreclosure in 19403>Question Details

greengirlamb…, Home Buyer in Taylor, AZ

I AM YOUNG & INEXPERIENCED. THE MAN I WAS BUYING FROM STOPPED TAKING MY PAYMENTS IN SEPT 2012. IT'S NOW MAY 2013 & MY PROPERTY IS BEING

Asked by greengirlamber, Taylor, AZ Fri May 17, 2013

AUCTIONED OFF AT A SHERIFF'S AUCTION IN 4 DAYS. THEY FAILED TO NOTIFY ME. I FOUND OUT THROUGH AN FRIEND. MY SIGNATURE WAS FORGED TO THE TITLE PAPERWORK. NO BODY WILL HELP ME. I HAVE CONTACTED LEGAL AID, THE COUNTY PROSECUTOR, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, HUD, AND ALMOST GOT REELED INTO A COUPLE SCAMS. (THE GUY I AM BUYING FROM IS A SLUM LORD). I AM ON SOCIAL SECURITY AND EVERYONE I KNOW IS AS WELL (FAMILY TOO). I AM AT MY WITS END!! THE SELLER JUST CONTACTED ME TODAY AND SAID IF I PAY $2000 HE WILL STOP THE FORECLOSURE...BUT HE WANTS IT ALL AT ONCE. I AM SO SAD, FRUSTRATED, AND SCARED.

Answers

2
I wouldn't give your seller $2000 you need legal help go to the state dept.
good luck,
Ross
Greengirl,
What are the chances that this dishonest person will really become honest now that you give him more money? Have legal aid review any paperwork you have with this person and don't pay a dime unless you have some help.