Foreclosure in Las Vegas>Question Details

Momajane, Other/Just Looking in Las Vegas, NV

How to start a forclosure property clean up business on a dime?

Asked by Momajane, Las Vegas, NV Mon Apr 27, 2009

I have looked at many ebooks advertisments, ranging in price from 21.99 to 197.00. However I know that the majority of them are full of useless information. If anyone could steer me in the right direction, so I'm not wasting my money, I would really appreciate it. Thank You

Answers

3
Hi, you really can get started in your new business for a little of nothing if you already have a vehicle. Much equipment can be rented on a per job basis. See Trulia blog post below to guide you.

Cassandra, Foreclosure Cleanup Business Consultant
You also need licenses here, so make sure you have your bases covered. Check with the county on what licensing you may need. Most banks and agents who hire these kinds of companies ask for copies of your license and insurance.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 13, 2009
Contact a company named "safeguard" you can find then at http://www.safeguard.com
they are good to work for. You will be a middle man but they will give you lots of jobs. Fill out their application on line and if you have any questions on how to do some stuff. let me know and I will try to help as much as I can. You must be a company and must have proper insurances before they consider you. Good luck
Ron

DO NOT EVER WORK "FAS" Field Asset Services. They are bunch of crooks.