Michele Lee, Home Buyer in 10465

How much would a 1400 sq ft home on the water in edgewater park with a new granite kitchenm jacuzzi, separate glass block walk in shower go for?

Asked by Michele Lee, 10465 Mon Jan 17, 2011

everything new siding window boiler heater roof flooring kitchen bathroom 3 bedroom

Answers

9
Your best bet is to have a professional agent come out and view the home. That professional should bring out comparison to educate you on market value of your area. With that information your professional and you would team up and collectively create ideas on how to market your home to deliver results. Most professionals should already have proven marketing techniques to deliver results. Here at the Pantigagroup we pride ourselves in delivering results. It is a very competitive market out there. So if a home does not sell in this market it is because of the price. So properly pricing your home will determine how long it sits on the market. Contact me and I will assist you.
Michele how are you? the subject house seems to have some great amenities, and a good size. However houses have different costs depending on the current market. Today that house could be worth x and 2 weeks from now it can be worth x+ or x-. It all depends on the recent houses that are sold in the area. To answer your question a little clearer and for you to get the best advise on price would be to speak with a realtor familiar with the area, pin point that market at the current time and make a professional evaluation of the property giving you a better range in price and idea of what that house is worth, but overall it is worth just as much as a buyer is willing to pay and what a seller is willing to accept (considering the market of course). I live and work in the Pelham area of the Bronx you're welcomed to email me or call for professional advise and guidance on purchasing a home.
Do you have an agent and if so what is he/she advising--in order to determine a value, one needs to be aware of comps, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, review the data and see what it suggests...if the property is a short sale or bank owned, do keep in mind that the lender is looking to get as much money back as possible; again your agent can best advise.
Dear Michelle,

Good morning. My best suggestion to you in obtaining an estimate of how much this type of property would sell for, would be to have an agent come to you home and view it. You should also have an agent providve a CMA as William mentioned below. In todays market similar homes sell for different prices depending on the amenities, upgrades, renovations, condition and also the location. There are also many short sales in thea area that you must consider when having your property listed (priced appropriately).

Please give me a call if you would like to discuss further.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty
1408 White Plains Road
Bronx, NY 10462
Email: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
Good morning. In order to get a "'PRICE" for the subject property, you must get a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) which shows what properties that are like "the one you want to know the value" SOLD FOR within the last year, in the neighborhood. That is ONE of the determining factors of value. I see Mr. Mcintrye has offered his services.....
Even if it is professional advice to clear up all of the confusing aspects of selling your home or/and buying a home.
Sorry michele, a few details that you must keep in mind. It is a very competitive market. So pricing your home right is very important. That's why its good to have a professional come out and bring you comps. When putting your home on the market, you must know what your up against. Pricing it too high will sell your neighbors home, if its on the market. I tell all of my sellers the same thing. If your house do not sell in this market its because of the price. There are more buyers now than last year. There are actually more buyers than there are houses on the market today. Now, what's motivating you to sell? The answer to that question will help you get a time frame of when you want to sell by and an outline of how much you plan to ask for your home. Email me. I can help you.
You can email me directly at bruce.mcintyre@pantigagroup.com
Or call 347 657 1114 ext 111
That all depends. Is it a duplex? Many different factors go into pricing your home. I hate to say it but with all of the updates. And beauty, the going prices or better yet the prices that similar homes in the area sold for play a major part in factoring the price value of your home.
I am researching it for you now as we speak. But I have seen them go for 200k to almost 400k. I would have to actually see the home to compare it.