Foreclosure in 48030>Question Details

mgbucks, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

How much time do I have in my home? It has been auctioned and purchased by my lender Wells Fargo. It is set for judicial commitment in 2 days.

Asked by mgbucks, Chicago, IL Mon Mar 18, 2013

I was laid off in 2008 and continued to pay mortgage and assessments for 2 years until my cash reserves were exhausted. Began the process of modification with Wells Fargo who was extremely negligent in trying to get me one. (lost ppwork, ppwork too late, made too much, made too little, have to start all over, obviously not interested in modification, what a farce. 800 credit score, never late on payments.They have only granted 10% of the Treasury's Dept.'s MANDATED # of modification. What if any recourse do I have? The robo stamping reminds me of "The Rain Man" where insurance companies continuously stamped DENIED on patience's claims. Class action suit?

Answers

2
mgbucks, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
They sold the loan to Fannie Mae. Then when the auction was held, guess who
bought my property? Yep! Wells Fargo. They told me to call them and they would help, but no return phone calls, and notice NOTHING in e-mail format. Just form letters that they send out in droves. They are artful dodgers, but I will have my day with them, as this can not be covered up forever. It is just a matter of time. How do you get included on the class action suit?
Flag • A few hours ago
FIGHT!!! wells/ASC are the pit of the earth. if you default, get a good lawyer, Socaolve(sp) has a class action for wrongful foreclosure going as of last week.

DENY the debt, deny you owe them money, deny and force them to PROVE that they even still own the debt. Prove the money trail...if you answer the foreclosure complaint with, yes i owe them money, yes i stopped paying them...you have already lost....DENY and DISCOVER!!

You want to follow the money...
Flag Wed Mar 20, 2013