Foreclosure in 93268>Question Details

Edith Layton, Home Buyer in Taft, CA

How much payment must be put down on 30,000 Home in Forclosure? How do we go about Financing? Home Totaled in Fire, owned BUT, at time no Ins.

Asked by Edith Layton, Taft, CA Wed Aug 4, 2010

Do we start by looking at a Home we can put in for -- To see what report says? Thank You, Mrs. Edith Layton

Help the community by answering this question:


ANOTHER potential route would be to get a loan with a Private Money Lender. Private Money Lenders often give loans based on the "POTENTIAL" of the property or Repaired Value. Contact Kevin Hoover and his TEAM at Creative Realty & Mortgage for more information:
(661) 327-7041 Office
EMAIL Kevin:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 19, 2010
Hi Edith,
If the home has major repairs due to fire it my be a cash only. If homes need major repairs there will be less loans for the home. You might want to talk with you Realtor a bit more about it or call your local lendor. I have worked with Byron Young in your area and found him to be a great Realtor and very helpful. I wish you luck in the purchase of your home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 18, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Kern County > Taft > 93268 > Foreclosure in 93268 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer