Foreclosure in Houston>Question Details

Dewayne, Other/Just Looking in Longview, TX

How much is the average price of a trash out service?

Asked by Dewayne, Longview, TX Thu May 21, 2009

Answers

6
Mike Matthews’ answer
We handle trashout for home owners and companies all the time. We have a job next week that is so big I have 6 40ft containers rented. You really can not give a general price on a trash out. It all depends on how big your headache is.
price depends on many factors? type of junk, where is it located, (how far from your truck trailer or dumpster ) weight, if you need a helper, cut or break things up, ect

i use a 20 cubic yard dump truck ( 12' long, 8' wide 5.5' height) and sometimes i use a 10 cubic yard dual axle trailer or sometimes both

my price range from $18 to $30 per cubes = my 20 cube dump truck $360 to $600 per load
trailer = $180 to $300 per load

hope this helps
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 24, 2013
Hoe much would it be to clean 1438 square foot house and it took a forty foot dumbers and a half of 40 foot dumper to clean it out
That to clean out trash clean the house and pick up yard with trash too
Flag Sat Mar 21, 2015
I agree with all answers so far! There are too many variables that would make it difficult to give a clear answer...

Size, time, weight, location, steps between pile in backyard to your dumpster, etc.

check out http://www.trashoutstartup.com for some ideas.
Most of the banks look for a price per cubic yard. About the size of a wasing machine. Best bet would be to hook up with some local big guys and do some sub work. Once you know what is needed, then branch off with some local Brokers and get the work directly. I am just saying because typically the Broker doesnt have time to guide you. I want contractors that get the order, get it done quickly and excellent the first time. If you make me look good, you will get all the business i can move your direction. I have a contact that is actually moving to Longview area. He has been doing my Initial Services for a while. I could put you in touch and he would probably be willing to answer some questions for you.
Hi Dewayne,
They vary so much depending on the job needed. I would think $500 would be a good average from those that I have done. Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Amber Carrillo, Broker/Owner
It Homes
832-643-5632