Baldev Saini, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

How many days to purchase a property like this? Selling agent to contact Mr. Saini @ 718 989 0321. Will be visiting Orlando with in a month.?

Asked by Baldev Saini, Orlando, FL Tue May 11, 2010

Answers

3
Mr Saini,

Unfortunately we can not see the property you are referring to. If you would like to contact me I am sure I can be of assistance. My office is located in Doctor Phillips and I am very familiar with the area.

Have a wonderful evening!

Lisa Foster, Realtor
Five Star Realty Group LLC
407-435-0217(c)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 11, 2010
Mr. Saini,

It typically takes up to 45 days for bank owned and up to 60 days to 3 months for a short sale depending on the bank, Wells Fargo and Bank of America are doing much better with their short sales.

It's about the bank, have your agent research the bank the property is listed with and the experience and knowledge of the listing agent.

You should select an agent who has experience and knowledge working with bank owned and short sales, contact me to discover mine, click on my picture to be redirected to my profile located here on Trulia then look for my contact infomation.

Hope this helps and good luck,

Broker Dave
GRI, ePRO, Real Estate Broker & Realtor

Community and Family Values
Web Reference: http://OrlandoHomeStore.com
You may wish to contact the listing agent directly, as he/she may not see your message--and or ask your question again with an attached link or give an address--Keep in mind that any local agent can help you as well--contact any realty office and inquire or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask. Or if you are looking at/referring to a RealtyTrac listing(s), keep in mind that some of the information is inaccurate and often misleading--some of the properties may have a lis pendens--notice of default--and if so, some may not be for sale yet, and some may never be if the owner satisfies the default--for the most accurate and up to date information, consult with any local agent(s).