Foreclosure in New Braunfels>Question Details

Sugarpie, Other/Just Looking in New Braunfels, TX

How long does a VA loan take for foreclosure and how long after foreclosure do you have to stay in the house?

Asked by Sugarpie, New Braunfels, TX Fri Dec 17, 2010

My neighbor is living in his mother's house which was financed through VA. When you search personal property tax, it says the property is owned by VA in Houston. My question is how long will he be able to live there? .....we are counting the days because he is a horrible neighbor!!! LOL

Answers

1
There is no telling how long it will take for him to get the proverbial "boot" It depends on what VA is doing.. Sometimes there is a freeze on releasing these to the market for sale. Sometimes they release a block of homes at the same time. An asset manager may not have been assigned yet... There are a million and one factors that may be involved in that one... but, when you see the local constible moving furniture out into the front yard... there is a pretty solid chance that those "dishes are done" ;)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 17, 2010