Foreclosure in Forest Hills>Question Details

Todd.baker.ny, Other/Just Looking in New York

How is access to NYC from Forest Hills? Excited about possibilities of Station Square foreclosure properties http://stationsquareauctions.com/

Asked by Todd.baker.ny, New York Sun Jul 1, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Todd. Great location and easy access to Manhattan via the Subway. You would also have rail access virtually right outside your door with the LIRR stop which will take you to Penn Station in Midtown if needed.

I will say this. I know the area and buildings and have done many sales in FH. A great location for sure but the spaces are relatively small. Cozy is the real estate term. Since the prices seem to be what I would expect for the location, I wonder what the starting bid will be. Other than that, I can tell you there are many other properties in Forest Hills that would offer more space in very well maintained buildings in proxinity to the gardens.

When people see the word auction, it's almost like seeing the word sale. It brings to mind the idea of a great value. The truth may be otherwise. Since the auction is on hold, you might take the time to check other listings online to get a "feel" for pricing in FH. Good luck.
It is very convenient!
With the F and E express trains you can be in Midtown in 20 min.