Foreclosure in Rosedale Park>Question Details

Rafael Cruz, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

How do you view a home that is forclosed and owned by the bank? 14361 Greenview Road, Detroit, Michigan

Asked by Rafael Cruz, Detroit, MI Tue Aug 6, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:



Foreclosed homes, just like any other home listed for sale requires the presence of a licensed real estate agent. It is illegal to enter a property without an agent or the owner of a property.

That property is not showing for sale.

If you have any questions or would like assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

Rose Cook
North American Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 8, 2013
Rafael-Knock on the door. No seriously.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 6, 2013
It's not listed yet. Call me A Real Detroit Realtor.
Delores Goodson 313-575-2336
Front Page Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 6, 2013
Contact a licensed realtor to help you. 313 422-5562. I can help you with this. Contact me
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 6, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer