Foreclosure in 01845>Question Details

Ellen, Home Buyer in North Andover, MA

How do you make a forclosing bank produce a true 2005 title to mtge they own? Especially when you havent been able to close due to lack there of?

Asked by Ellen, North Andover, MA Tue Oct 16, 2012

the mgte bank is one of the biggest losers from the 2008 crash who went under & emerged or reinvented renamed themselves on rearrival to the market after the bail out dust settled and all the golden parschutes landed. Deutsche Bank~One West Bank~for IndyMac Bank. One West Bank?WHO? Is that like Citibanks "Nationstar Mortgage Bank" another subsidiary co where bad mgte go to die? I priced mortgage backed securities for JPMorgan years ago i dont remember any OneWestBank bonds lol. DB yes i recognize them interviewed with them prior to JPM good thing I didnt work with them I see they have packed up shop and relocated to South Africa??? So perhaps the title to my property got lost in the move?buying a home should be a prof.trans free of scams & a gang of gurus, not a scavenger hunt, &lies about howthe sellers agents lawyer pushes for extensions,to the banks lawyers, only to buy him his lawyer & his mortgage guy, meanwhile the lawyers for DB say they werent ready due 2 title defect or issue!