Foreclosure in West Hartford>Question Details

Nancy, Other/Just Looking in West Hartford, CT

How do you get more information abut Bank Owned and Foreclosed houses? Who can show us a house we are interested in seeing?

Asked by Nancy, West Hartford, CT Mon Apr 11, 2011

How do we get more info on 10 Gerthmere Road in West Hartford which is bank owned? Who do we contact to see the house?

Answers

3
You heard about this property 2 months before it was listed in the Multiple Listing Service (6/7/2011). There are now foreclosure properties coming on the market every month in New England. Almost all of them are listed with realtors, so they are easy to find in the MLS.

If you want a search of only short sales or only bank owned properties, I can set that up and send it to your email as soon as new properties are introduced to the market.

10 Gerthmere finally accepted a contract on 2/2/2012, after 240 days on the market...
If you need the Feature Sheet for the listing, I'm licensed in CT. If I can assist you any further I used to live/work in the West Hartford/Farmington area and I've represented Buyers in CT many times. Feel free to contact me at elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com
Contact any Real Estate Agent. They should be able to get you into the home to view and and give you the information about it.

Tammy Hayes, Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL tammyhayesre@gmail.com