Foreclosure in Tierrasanta>Question Details

Mahan, Renter in San Diego, CA

How do we get more information regarding notices we get from Trulia on theses foreclosed homes in the 92124 area.?

Asked by Mahan, San Diego, CA Mon Oct 28, 2013

Answers

8
Frankly, the notices that you see on Trulia about foreclosed homes are misleading. They are really advertisements by Realty Trac and not offerings of house that are for sale. At best they incomplete information about houses that are or may be scheduled for auction. They are bait for you and others that are designed to get you to sign up for the Realty Trac service. RealtyTrac is not a real estate company. RealtyTrac does not sell houses. RealtyTrac is a reporting service. They take information from public records about foreclosures, notices of default, lis pendens and other such filings and report them to their subscribers. Information from RealtyTrac can have value for those who understand what they are getting and how to use the information but RealtyTrac postings on Trulia.com are abbreviated versions and are misunderstood by many who think the postings are showing properties that are for sale at very low prices.

I don’t think that you will get very far looking at RealtyTrac ads. For information on how to buy a house that really is for sale, check with a local Realtor who can explain the process and give you valuable assistance.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 28, 2013
I can help if you send me an address. You will want a pre-approval to find out how much you can buy and we lend on bank owned and foreclosure purchases all the time. Call or email for a free pre-approval in less than 10 minutes. We lend our own money and are licensed in 49 states.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (855) 415-5626.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Crosscountry Mortgage Inc.
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
NMLS# 948036
I just wrote a blog about finding foreclosed homes here on Trulia, I'll put a link to it in the web reference below, That should answer all of your questions.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105

John has the information regarding "on-line" listing services (Trulia, Realtor.com, Zillow, RealtyTrac, etc). Many agents would be happy to help. Statistically the foreclosure market has dramatically shrunk over the past 3 years. It used to comprise 15% - 17% of the homes available on the market. Today bank owned properties comprise 2% - 3% of the homes sold. We just wanted to make sure you set your expectations for what is available accordingly.

We were listing agents for 4 lenders before the bank owned market began to shrink.

Best of luck,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
National Association of Realtors
CA BRE License 01713506
You can email any of us (there are a lot of us) and we would be happy to get you the background on the property, the foreclosure status, the owners status as well as any other relevant information.
Web Reference: http://www.noviproperty.com
You call or email me for help. It's as easy as that.
John is absolutely correct the best way to receive real time information on foreclosed homes is by talking with a local professional.
Let me know if I can be of assistance, I can send you what is "actually" available and ready to be purchased.
Ryan Ferrelli
858-353-9182
ryan@buysellsd.com
http://www.buysellsd.com
http://www.theshortsalementors.com
John is right. If you're looking as an investor to buy and flip or buy and hold check with an agent. Anything else is going to require you to pay them.