Foreclosure in Brookside>Question Details

April Casso…, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

How do i get more info on this home?

Asked by April Casso Rodriguez, San Antonio, TX Thu Jul 25, 2013

Hi April , If your not currently working with a realtor give me a call , I am very familiar with the south and specialize in zip code 78223... 210-300-1719 Bertha Garza
PNC Mortgage, a division of PNC Bank is one of the largest banks in the nation. We offer just about every loan product available in the market and we have an office in San Antonio. If you would like to discuss your options, please call me at 210-325-7631 mobile. A link to my website is listed below
April , thank you for your inquiry , I received a call for a property on margo st brookside subdivision about a forclosed home , realty trac from time to time places information on trulia ; however at times its not for sale just information to the public about that particular subdivision .
if you would like to call me for more forclosed homes feel free to call 210-300-1719
Home Team Of America
The best map based foreclosure and short sale resource for San Antonio is at:

Leah McNamara
Best Practices Realty
Text or Call 210 379-2799
I can help you with this home or others call or email me 2109784610 or
The only foreclosure in Brookside I found was at 223 Juniper St for $62,000. Is the one you are talking about? it was under contract but just came back on the market yesterday.