Foreclosure in Belleville>Question Details

Ruth.hamerski, Home Buyer in Belleville, IL

How do I set up a viewing on the 315 S. McKinley, Belleville Il bank owned property. An agent said it was not a MLS listing, no access to it.

Asked by Ruth.hamerski, Belleville, IL Wed Sep 5, 2012

Answers

4
It should come on the market but it takes a long while. Have your agent keep checking for it. If you
have not got a agent I would be happy to help you. My name is Vicki Burdess with Strano and Assoc.
Are you looking for a home in this area? We are putting our home on the market soon. 3+bed. 3 bath. All brick Cape Cod.Rec room in dry basement. Fenced courtyard with concrete patio and composite deck built in 2010. Screened porch. Composite deck in back built in 2009. Double lot. Storage shed. Attached 2 car garage. Hardwood floors. Six panel doors. Newer furnace, roof, water heater. New gutters and garage door in 2011. Lots of closets. Walk up attic over garage and room addition with 2 rooms for storage. Great home for a family and entertaining. Non smoking.
Banks list their REO's with Realtors and it takes a while to get them on the market. As stated below, have your agent keep an eye out for the property to become available.
You need to wait for it to come on the market. Have your Realtor® keep an eye out for when it is available.