Foreclosure in Raleigh>Question Details

elizmcmahon, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

How do I register for a free trial with RealtyTrac to access complete information for foreclosed properties?

Asked by elizmcmahon, Raleigh, NC Wed May 16, 2012

Go to and look at the upper right corner. Click on Free Trial. However, you may not be happy with the results. Realty Trac is good in other parts of the United States, but they have a large lag time here. In other words, there are other ways to get more current information. The easiest is to get a Realtor who lists a lot of foreclosures, and let that Realtor do the work. In other words, let the Realtor send the ones you might like ot you. I represent Fannie Mae, Citi Mortgage, US Bank, PNC Bank and a number of outsourced companies. So, I know what is going to hit the market before nearly everyone else. YOu can go to and click on the button that says "Good Deals Buying Foreclosures", then let us know what you are looking for. Our team will send you the properties that will make you happy. Also, if you want to learn how to get great deals with Short Sales, go to because they are frequently better deals than foreclosures. Good luck.