Natalie Niez…, Home Seller in New Port Richey, FL

How do I locate records showing a home has a notice of default or foreclosure?

Asked by Natalie Niezgoda, New Port Richey, FL Sun Dec 6, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


The Pasco Clerks office has the records on line.

It is not too hard to find. Just google Pasco Clerk and then follow the links

Hope this helps

Gary De Pury, SFR
Bay Vista Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 24, 2009
Hi Natalie,
You can talk to your local realtor, go on to real estate track or go to the township where the property you want is located. Make sure you run title to see all the liens on the house before you buy. Good luck.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 6, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer