Foreclosure in Detroit>Question Details

ldgoodlow, Other/Just Looking in Atlanta, GA

How do I go about getting cleaning contracts for foreclosed housing in atlanta, ga area?

Asked by ldgoodlow, Atlanta, GA Fri Nov 30, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


If its a hud home go directly to the hud website, look at the botom of that page for Agency Information and then click on REO Information, for other bank owned homes you can contact the bank directly, go on their website and do a search for reo , real estate owned, these are properties that are owned by the bank directly, then you can emailor call that department or their vendor who handles their reos
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 6, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer