Foreclosure in Robersonville>Question Details

Huhyourkiddi…, Home Buyer in Robersonville, NC

How do I get real history facts regarding buying and selling on a home. I mean I am getting a property and am looking to get all the history facts?

Asked by Huhyourkidding, Robersonville, NC Fri May 21, 2010

House history from beginning to present. 1st buyer who sold it to who or when it was foreclosed and so begat and so begat to present day. Thank you so much.

Answers

2
One more way is to contact an appraiser, as they use web sites with complete history & data.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 22, 2010
Easy.

All that's public record. I see that Martin County's records are not online: http://www.martincountyncgov.com/TaxAssessor.aspx

So you have three options:

(1) Contact a Realtor. It's likely your MLS will have that information. (The one where I'm located does.)
(2) Go down to the courthouse yourself and do the research yourself. Again, it's public record.
(3) Get someone else to do the research. Any settlement or title company will do it for you. Or go down to the courthouse and you're likely to see a number of freelancers who do work for lawyers and title companies conducting exactly that sort of research. Find out how much they'd charge for the research.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA