Foreclosure in Columbia>Question Details

dow233, Renter in Columbia, SC

How do I get in contact with the persons I need to speak to in making arrangements to get more information on the homes listed?

Asked by dow233, Columbia, SC Wed Feb 5, 2014

Answers

6
When you want to buy a home the best place to start is to hire an EXCLUSIVE Buyer Agent, not just a Buyer's Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. I can refer you to an EBA in your area, if you like.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home and get a mortgage without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.HelpUBuyAmerica.com

Any Realtor can help you with getting more information, but I highly suggest you find one you like and trust and work directly with them for your home search. A Buyer's Agent will work in your best interest and their expertise with the neighborhoods and the whole home-buying process will be incredibly valuable. We'll be glad to help if you need it. Good Luck!

Sean & Heidi Cripe
803-719-1887
Realtors & Staging Pros
Whether you are a first time buyer or returning to make another purchase as a seasoned agent I welcome the opportunity to help you find a home.

If you are considering foreclosure properties; I know of a lending program that finances monies for the buyer to update/fix/repair material deficient conditions; i.e. new heating/ac system, electrical issues, etc.. Based on your qualifications for financing, reserves, etc this would all have to be discussed.

I remain committed to finding a home that will provide financial security and sincerity to achieve YOUR GOAL, YOUR INVESTMENT with the extras you deserve in life. Remember, it's not about what you obtain, it's about what you can maintain!! Natalie - 803-665-8101 - southcarolinahomes@hotmail.com
You can contact anyone on obtaining more information about a listing...Are you prequalified already or were you dealing with an all cash deal. If you still need further assistance with any searching give me a call and I can walk you through the process. It seems you may be a first time homebuyer so I want to help you along the way with this but also educate you on what to do. I hope I can have the pleasure of speaking with you.

Ashley Flott
(803)603-5369
AshleyFlott@gmail.com
You should definitely connect with a good, local Realtor in your area that you feel comfortable working with. They'll be able to guide you through the entire process and show you ALL homes listed. Good luck to you!!
Contact any real estate agent in the area and we'll be glad to assist you. We can help you with any home you want to purchase in the Columbia area.

Please feel free to give me a call and we can talk about the homes that interest you.
Web Reference: http://lexingtonschomes.com