Foreclosure in 48220>Question Details

R, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

How do I get contracts from the bank to offer the services of clean up and winterization?

Asked by R, Detroit, MI Thu Aug 14, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Question: I'm curious; why are you asking? I posted a question along those lines at… and I'd really appreciate your response.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 2, 2010
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
In most cases the bank does not arrange those services. It is usually the responsibility of the listing agent. So your best bet is contacting them
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 14, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer