Foreclosure in 04064>Question Details

Shortcat, Home Buyer in 04064

How do I find out about a property at 12 Jeannette Ave, Old Orchard Beach, Me 04064?

Asked by Shortcat, 04064 Sun Dec 20, 2009

Would like to know if it is up for sale, by whom, how much and how can it be seen.

Answers

7
Hi Shortcat - it doesn' t look like that property is or has been listed, what are you looking for in a home - perhaps I can offer my services to you. Follow the link to my website on my profile, or call

Laura Fleischer
RE/MAX By The Bay
207-776-8436
Good morning shortcut
Another complex that has great deals
Are the beaver brook condos
Which generally are a shorter distance to the beach.
On my website http://www.bobsellsmaine.com
You can search for them there located on Portland avenue old orchard beach
I have been in them and they are very nice! Let me know if I can help
Bob Magazu
Broker
Re location specialist
Prudential
207-317-0221
Good morning Shortcat,

I'd be delighted to assist you. If you are referring to the single family home at 14 Jeannette in OOB, that property sold in October. If you are referring to the Bonita Court condos, there were a few recently that came off the market. There was also a short sale in that complex which may have been foreclosed upon. I know the listing agents and would be happy to get information for you. Feel free to contact me at your convenience at: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com
I will be glad to help.I belive there are condo's available in that complex, as well as others in OOB.
I have lived in OOB for a years, and I know the area well. Please feel free to call or email me if I can be of help. Its a great time to buy!
Bob Magazu
Broker
Prudential Prime Properties
http://www.bobsellsmaine.com
207-317-0221
email: bob@prubay.com
Hi Shortcat,

Are you looking for an affordable condo in OOB? I work in that area and know the associations well. If you are interested in working with me as your Accredited Buyer Representative, let me know.

I can be reached at: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 20, 2009
Hi Shortcat,

There was notthing on line about unit 12 at 1 Jeannette. I believe there are only 10 unitis in this association. The link below contains two recent listings in this condo assoc. The first listing is unit 4. This is available to show, but it is a short sale and has an offer in on it waiting for bank approval. The second listing is unit7 which sold for $140K two years ago.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Michael Pascarella
michael@MainePropertySales.com
207-846-5110
Hi Shortcat - Tax records show that this is a duplex and bank owned. However, the property does not appear on the Multiple Listing Service as available for sale.