Foreclosure in Holiday>Question Details

Dave, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

How do I find out about a foreclosure in Holiday Lake villas 3964 Sailmmaker Ln?

Asked by Dave, Outside U.S. Tue Mar 6, 2012

Vacant for at least 2 years,possibly owned by Deutschebank

Answers

3
Jennifer France’s answer
Hi: I show this property listed at 39,900 and is a 1 bed 1 bath villa in a 55+ community. It is under the neighborhood stabilization program and medium income requirements are required to purchase this property. Let me know if I can assist you.
Dave, the easiest way to proceed is to work with a Realtor that specializes in that area by checking Realtor.com or contacting the local real estate board for the area. If you want to do the leg work yourself you can contact the local tax assessor's office (a lot of the information is now on-line) and get the owner (bank) name. Hope this helps.
This is a follow up to my question. I am Canadian and would be interested in bidding but I am not sure if there are restrictions as it is part of the Keystone Challenge.