Foreclosure in 59901>Question Details

Nancyhb, Home Buyer in Kalispell, MT

How do I find foreclosed homes for rent? Because of hard times I am looking for something very reasonably. I would take excellent care of the home.

Asked by Nancyhb, Kalispell, MT Wed Sep 26, 2012

nancyhbly@gmail.com. Sorry, for doing this wrong. Some areas won't except typing.

Answers

1
Shannon Chaix’s answer
Nancy,

I hope things have started to look up for you. In my past experience foreclosure homes do no get rented out. Foreclosed on homes are owned by the bank and they just want to sell it and avoid dealing with long term tenants, property maintenance, etc.

I don't know your situation, but interest rates for mortgages are low and sometimes your mortgage can be less than rent! If buying isn't right for you, you can always consider sharing a property with someone and having a roommate or I have also seen people in the area that house-sit for homeowners for extended periods of time (months or years.)

If you ever decide buying a home would be the best option for you, please feel free to call, email or text me.

Shannon Chaix

406-314-8354
Trails West Real Estate
http://www.trailswestrealestate.com/default.asp
shannon@twre.com