Foreclosure in 60619>Question Details

Nuventure, Other/Just Looking in 60619

How do I find a real estate agent who specializes in distressed properties / foreclosures?

Asked by Nuventure, 60619 Sun Jun 21, 2009

I'm starting a cleanout service and need to know how to identify agents.

Help the community by answering this question:


Go to the Certified Distressed Property Expert website http://( and click on the tab Find a CDPE. You should be able to find one in our area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 30, 2012
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 5, 2009
That all depends on where and what you are looking to buy....My company based in Chicago actually has a separate team of people we use in the pre foreclosure, foreclosure,short sale, and REO sales to push the best possible deal through leaving the agents with time and sanity to work on other things. Call me if you have any more inquiries regarding this matter. Aislinn Ryan 847-707-1590
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 8, 2009
Great Street Properties, Inc. specializes in foreclosures; we currently have over 200 residential listings. Check out our website at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 22, 2009
That is very easy just go to and search for a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) in your area. We have all had extensive training and experience in forclosures and short sales.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 22, 2009
I would advise visiting the marketing meetings for your local!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 21, 2009
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > 60619 > Foreclosure in 60619 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer