Foreclosure in Honolulu>Question Details

Rimagire, Home Buyer in Honolulu, HI

How do I check out and ask about condo @ 428 Ena Rd. #B302, Honolulu, Hi.?

Asked by Rimagire, Honolulu, HI Sun Jan 10, 2010

I would like to check out and ask about condo @ 428 Ena Rd. #B302, Honolulu, Hi.
Robert Imagire (rimagire@yahoo.com)

Answers

6
Aloha
Yes look at all the assistance you received good job agents!
find yourself an agent in an area you are particularily interested in, meet with them if possible
get a relationship going so you can be on top of of the market at all times
It does change rapidly & continuously ;)
& lots of variables

Good Luck & Warmest Aloha
Deborah Kirk
Oahu Realty
http://www.deborahjkirk.com
deborah@homerenovate.com

Oh by the way I am never too busy for your referrals!
Web Reference: http://www.deborahjkirk.com
Hi Robert: The condo you are inquiring on is the Kalia, Inc. and it is located at 425 Ena Road. Unit #B302 was just sold and escrow closed on 1/22/2010. However, there are two other units currently available in this co-op, and they are units #C1002 and #C1108. Can I email you with all the information on these two units?

Beverly Camat, RA
Century 21 All Islands
email: beverly.camat@hawaiimoves.com
cellular: 808-398-9158
Hi Rimagire,

Technology is really changing the way real estate searches are done now. I can sent you information about the subject property per your request.

Please keep in mind a good Realtor who is representing you and looking after your best interest combined with the information on the Internet will keep you well informed and assist you in making sound decisions when buying Real Estate.
I myself enjoy Real Estate and Technology as a Real Estate Broker and a Computer Programmer.
Happy House Searching and please feel free to contact me via the website for more information.

Dan Marsh, (R) GRI, AWHD, ePro
eHawaii Realty
Hi Robert,
As you can see hardworking Realtors will be happy to assist you in providing information on homes that would interest you. It is in your best interest to work with a Realtor who is representing you as a buyer and not representing the Seller (which would be the listing agent). A buyers agent will work to negotiate the best price and terms and will guide you through the escrow process toward closing. Oftentimes a sticky situation will arise and your Realtor will advise you and guide you through that as well. Just make sure you pick a Realtor you feel comfortable with and who is responsive to your needs.
All the best in house hunting!
Cindy Siok , RA
Altera Real Estate
Web Reference: http://www.CindySiok.com
Hi Rimagire,

I'll send details directly to you at the email address you provided.

Frank Diaz, MBA (RA)
East Oahu Realty
808 723 0900
Robert,

I will send the information to your email and please let me know if you need any further assistance.
You can call me anytime 808.366.8134.

Robert Vernon
Realtor- Associate
Abe Lee Realty LLC.
r.vernon7@gmail.com