Foreclosure in Ocean Park>Question Details

kez-7, Home Buyer in Santa Monica, CA

How do I buy this property out right with cash? I dont wish to put my credit card details onto reality trac as I am outside the US. Moving from OZ

Asked by kez-7, Santa Monica, CA Fri Feb 14, 2014

Once you have an accepted offer, you will wire your funds into escrow.
We've done three cash deals with international clients this week.
Contact us, we can help with accepted offer.

Jodi Summers
SoCal Investment Real Estate Group
Sotheby’s International Realty
License # - 01343854
If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. - Vincent Van Gogh
Hi Kez-7, -- If you are looking at data from RealtyTrac those "great deals" may just be the Notice of Default amounts and not what the property will be sold for. RealtyTrac simply takes public record notices and syndicates the information to the web. To the uninformed this looks like homes are being sold for cheap -- not so. --- You should work with a Realtor® to get set-up with a true MLS automated search. This will be much more useful than spending your own time trying to find “a deal” only to find out it does not exist. Less than 30% of RealtyTrac listings are actually for sale: -- To be fully informed of your options please review this blog post covering the 4 ways you can purchase distressed property: "Distressed Property Purchasing: Understand Your 4 Risk Options!" --… -- Good Luck with your search! -Steve
We mite have some great opportunities for you as well.
Align yourself with a top Realtor in the local area. Not all of the properties listed on Realtytrac are truly for sale, many, many of them are only pre-foreclosures and not actually listed for sale. A local Realtor will be able to show you all properties available for sale including foreclosed properties.

If you are in need of a Realtor, feel free to call me or email me anytime. I both live and work in Santa Monica.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,
Heather Paul, Realtor, Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker

If you provide me with a few more details about the property I would be happy to give you some advice as to how to proceed with a cash purchase. As a foreign citizen, you may also be entitled to specific loans / mortgages to purchase property. If you would rather, feel free to email me at the below email address.

Let me know if you need help. Me company is one of the leading international real estate firms specializing in international clientele and relocation.

Kindest regards,

Guy Reid
Engel & Voelkers Santa Monica